Outstation Taxi booking in pune


If you wish to go out on a little weekend holiday or an outstation business tour from Pune, it is greatest to book Pune outstation cab for a happy and secure travel. By outstation taxi booking in pune you will be certain of a peaceful trip everything will be handled by a practiced driver. Enjoy your moment with your dear ones and enjoy the scenery views while wandering in one of the consistent outstation taxi booking in pune.


Ganraj travels provide you first class experience through its polite drivers; time bound services and well kept cars. For further information about outstation taxi booking in pune you can call us on 7038-400-300. Our customer care executive will offer the required details about special deals and offers to book a pune outstation taxi.



Outstation Taxi Booking In Pune – Cab , Car Lowest Fares

Vehicle Type Per Kms Rate Driver Charge Min Kms / Day
Toyota Etios Ac 4 Seater 9.50 250 250 Kms
Swift Dzire Ac 4 Seater 9.50 250 250 Kms
Toyota Innova Ac 6 Seter 12.50 250 250 Kms

Outstation cab booking in pune, outstation car booking in pune

Ganraj Travels offers the best services of outstation cab booking service in pune and outstation car booking service in pune. Ganraj Travels is the outstation cab booking service in pune and outstation car booking service in pune. We are available any time, anywhere by 24x7. Ganraj Travel is the place where you can find affordable and best rate Taxi, Cab or car packages for outstation cab booking and outstation car booking service in pune. If you are searching Reliable reasonable outstation cab, car or taxi service in Pune then Ganraj Travels offers you lowest fares on on outstation car or cab booking service.There are incredible reasons to select ganrajtravels.com to hiring car, cab or taxi service.


You can select your customize package on the outstation car booking service in pune at Ganraj Travels.so Hurry up! Don’t waste your time to find the outstation cab booking service in pune or outstation car booking service in pune you are in the right track. Book cab, car, or taxi now at Ganraj Travels.

You can book outstion taxi from following place

  • Shirdi
  • Lavasa
  • Lonavala
  • Ajanta Ellora
  • Mumbai Darshan
  • Goa
  • Aurangabad
  • Dapoli
  • Singhgad Fort
  • Kolhapur
  • Nashik
  • Dapoli
  • Matheran
  • Mahabaleshwar
  • Bhimashankar

The outstation car service and outstaion taxi service is available in affordable price at Ganraj travels.


Cabs / Taxi / Car Passenger Capacity Types Of Cabs/Taxi/Car Driver Charge
Toyota Etios 4 Sedans Cabs for Small Families
Swift Dzire 4 Sedans Cabs for Small Families
Toyota Innova 6/7 Travelling in Large Families
Honda City 4 Premium Sedan
Mercedes E Class 4 Luxury Travel Cabs
BMW 5 Series 4 Luxury Travel Cabs
Toyota Fortuner 6 Luxury Travel large families
Toyota CorollaToyota Innova 4 Luxury Travel Cabs
Your Location Destination Distance From Pune Time Required To Reach
Pune Lonavala 65 Kms 1 Hrs 20 Minutes
Pune Lavasa 59 Kms 2 Hrs 10 Minutes
Pune Mahabaleshwar 121 Kms 3 Hrs 10 Minutes
Pune Shirdi (Sai Baba Temple) 202 Kms 4 Hrs 20 Minutes
Pune Mumbai 150 Kms 3 Hrs 10 Minutes
Pune Goa 449 Kms 8 Hrs 20 Minutes
Pune Nashik 212 Kms 4 Hrs 20 Minutes
Pune Bhimashankar 109 Kms 3 Hrs 15 Minutes
Pune Kolhapur 234 Kms 4 Hrs 20 Minutes
Pune Adlabs Imagica 91 Kms 1 Hrs 50 Minutes

Fare Summary Information About The Trip Calculation of Trip Fares
Basic Fares The trip includes fuel and maintenance charges for a assigned distance and time period for the specific trip Calculation of base fare is made by multiplying per kilometre rate of CAB/TAXI/CAR with minimum designated kilometres for your trip
Driver Allowance It covers drivers food and lodging expense Driver allowance calculation is made by multiplying daily driver allowance with total number of days your CAB/TAXI/CAR was engaged
GST Merchandise and Service Tax of 5% that is required by the Government of India Includes CGST (2.5%) & SGST (2.5%) Like total of 5% tax is charged on service.

What are the other additional charges that can be included?


Night Drive Allowance : Cab and Driver service is engaged during the night time between (10 PM - 6AM)


Additional kilometres : Additional kilometres charges need to be paid if your trip exceed designated limit of assigned kilometres distance


Additional hours:: you have to pay additional charges if CAB/TAXI/CAR is engaged in your service for additional time duration as per assigned time lines.


Outstation Taxi booking in pune- Outstation Taxi Cab Car booking services in pune

Online Billing Service

Special Offers

Safety Precaution

Corporate Booking

Brand New cars

100% Customer Service